Report NEP-EVO-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David de la CROIX, 2014. "Economic Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Adam M. Lavecchia & Heidi Liu & Philip Oreopoulos, 2014. "Behavioral Economics of Education: Progress and Possibilities," NBER Working Papers 20609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vegard Skirbekk & Marcin Stonawski & Guido Alfani, 2014. "Consequences of a universal European demographic transition on regional and global population distributions," Working Papers 068, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Lopez-Claros, Augusto & Perotti, Valeria, 2014. "Does culture matter for development ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7092, The World Bank.
- Anil Alpman, 2013. "The Relevance of Social Norms for Economic Efficiency: Theory and its Empirical Test," Post-Print halshs-00824880, HAL.
- Heineck, Guido, 2014. "Love thy neighbor: Religion and prosocial behavior," BERG Working Paper Series 93, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Pawlowski, Tim, 2014. "The behavioural economics of competitive balance: Implications for league policy and championship management," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 89, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.