Report NEP-EVO-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2014. "Endogenous Growth and Demographic Transition in a model of Cultural Transmission," MPRA Paper 58395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boschini, Anne & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Muren, Astri & Ranehill, Eva, 2014. "Gender and economic preferences in a large random sample," Research Papers in Economics 2014:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "The Synthesis of Economic Law, Evolution, and History," MPRA Paper 58842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhiling Wang & Thomas de Graaff & Peter Nijkamp, 2014. "Cultural Diversity and Cultural Distance as Choice Determinants of Migration Destination," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-066/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cahu, Paul & Fall, Falilou & Pongou, Roland, 2014. "Beauty, Polygyny, and Fertility: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 59009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2014. "The evolution of common law: revisiting Posner, Hayek & the economic analysis of Law," MPRA Paper 59163, University Library of Munich, Germany.