Report NEP-EVO-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicente Calabuig & Gonzalo Olcina & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2014. "The Dynamics of Personal Norms and the Emergence of Cultural Diversity," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0514, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Shachat, Jason & Geng, Sen & Peng, Yujia & Zhong, Huizhen, 2014. "Adolescents, Cognitive Ability, and Minimax Play," MPRA Paper 57710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "National Happiness and Genetic Distance: A Cautious Exploration," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 196, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Eric J. Allen & Patricia M. Dechow & Devin G. Pope & George Wu, 2014. "Reference-Dependent Preferences: Evidence from Marathon Runners," NBER Working Papers 20343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Ager & Antonio Ciccone, 2014. "Agricultural risk and the spread of religious communities," Economics Working Papers 1432, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2016.
- Paul Viefers & Philipp Strack, 2014. "Too Proud to Stop: Regret in Dynamic Decisions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1401, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.