Report NEP-EVO-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Gill & Victoria Prowse, 2014. "Cognitive ability, character skills, and learning to play equilibrium: A level-k analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 712, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," Working Papers 2014-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Rossi, Guido & Spagano, Salvatore, 2014. "From Custom to Law – Hayek revisited," MPRA Paper 56643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2014. "Plans as conditional strategies: A concept enabling cooperation in the Prisoners' Dilemma?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 5/2014, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2013. "Population, land, and growth," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00823255, HAL.