Report NEP-EVO-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Giavazzi & Ivan Petkov & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2014. "Culture: Persistence and Evolution," NBER Working Papers 20174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lauren Larrouy, 2014. "Challenging Standard Non-Cooperative Game Theory? From Bacharach's "Variable Frame Theory" to "Team Reasoning"," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-17, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Oded Galor & Ömer Özak, 2014. "The Agricultural Origins of Time Preference," Departmental Working Papers 1407, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo Ghidoni & Matteo Ploner, 2014. "When do the Expectations of Others Matter? An Experiment on Distributional Justice and Guilt Aversion," CEEL Working Papers 1403, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Eric B. Schneider, 2014. "Children's Growth in an Adaptive Framework: Explaining the Growth Patterns of American Slaves and Other Historical Populations," Economics Series Working Papers Number 130, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.