Report NEP-EVO-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Zumbuhl & Thomas Dohmen & Gerard Pfann, 2013. "Parental Investment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," Working Papers 2013-018, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2013. "Equilibrium Selection under Limited Control - An Experimental Study of the Network Hawk-Dove Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Lisa Bruttel & Werner Güth, 2013. "Alternating or Compensating? An Experiment on the Repeated Sequential Best Shot Game," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-24, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Rema Hanna & Shing-Yi Wang, 2013. "Dishonesty and Selection into Public Service," NBER Working Papers 19649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stark, Oded, 2013. "On the economics of others," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 62, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Emeline Bezin, 2013. "The dynamics of environmental concern and the evolution of pollution," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-09, INRA UMR SMART.
- Keijiro Otsuka & Frank Place, 2013. "Evolutionary Changes in Land Tenure and Agricultural Intensification in Sub-Saharan Africa," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Butler, Jeffrey V. & Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 2013. "Manipulating reliance on intuition reduces risk and ambiguity aversion," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).