Report NEP-EVO-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Jan Meise & Gari Walkowitz & Eyal Winter, 2013. "Experimental Study of Bilateral Cooperation Under a Political Conflict: The Case of Israelis and Palestinians," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 04-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 21 Oct 2013.
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An Eye-Tracking Study of Feature-Based Choice in One-Shot Games," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-06, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," MPRA Paper 44124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Witt, 2013. "Cultural Evolution, Economic Growth and Human Welfare - A Drift Process?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Stefano DellaVigna & John A. List & Ulrike Malmendier & Gautam Rao, 2013. "The Importance of Being Marginal: Gender Differences in Generosity," NBER Working Papers 18748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:2013/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2013. "Multi-profile intertemporal social choice: a survey," CIS Discussion paper series 584, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2013. "Manipulating Reliance on Intuition Reduces Risk and Ambiguity Aversion," EIEF Working Papers Series 1301, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2013.
- David Danz & Frank HÃ¼ber & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & Lydia Mechtenberg & Julia Schmid, 2013. "â€˜I'll do it by myself as I knew it all alongâ€™: On the failure of hindsight-biased principals to delegate optimally," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.