Report NEP-EVO-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari & Maria Bigoni, 2012. "Binding Promises and Cooperation among Strangers," Working Papers 12-27, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Maria Bigoni & Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2012. "Strategies of Cooperation and Punishment among Students and Clerical Workers," Working Papers 12-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Anita Kopanyi-Peuker & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2012. "Fostering Cooperation through the Enhancement of Own Vulnerability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-132/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jürgen Fleiß & Stefan Palan, 2012. "Of Coordinators and Dictators: A Public Goods Experiment," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2012-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Anh Duc Dang, 2012. "Cooperation makes beliefs: Weather variation and sources of social trust in Vietnam," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-596, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt & Georg Schwesinger, 2012. "Phylogenetic Footprints in Organizational Behavior," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Mago, Shakun & Sheremeta, Roman & Yates, Andrew, 2012. "Best-of-Three Contest Experiments: Strategic versus Psychological Momentum," MPRA Paper 43031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "On the Existence of Pareto Optimal Endogenous Matching," MPRA Paper 43125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00760100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2012. "Costly posturing: relative status, ceremonies and early child development in China:," IFPRI discussion papers 1206, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).