Report NEP-EVO-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John M. Gowdy, . "Neuroscience Can Help Us Understand Social Transitions," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1009, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2010. "A Multi-Level Choice Theory," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201012, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo, 2010. "On the construction of social preferences in lab experiments," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vitezslav Babicky & Andreas Ortmann & Silvester Van Koten, 2010. "Fairness in Risky Environments: Theory and Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp419, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2010. "Salience and consumer choice," Economics Working Papers 1252, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Item repec:rpi:rpiwpe:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tobias Regner, 2010. "Why Consumers Pay Voluntarily: Evidence from Online Music," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics, revised 10 Dec 2014.
- Ugo Pagano, 2010. "Interlocking Complementarities and Institutional Change," Department of Economics University of Siena 598, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:brd:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holger Strulik & Sebastian Vollmer, 2010. "The Fertility Transition Around the World - 1950-2005," PGDA Working Papers 5710, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.