Report NEP-EVO-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James C. Cox & Daniel T. Hall, 2010. "Trust with Private and Common Property: Effects of Stronger Property Right Entitlements," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "Structural modeling of altruistic giving," MPRA Paper 24262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Conditional Cooperation: Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 459, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman, 2010. "Do Emotions Improve Labor Market Outcomes?," Working Papers id:2743, eSocialSciences.
- Roger D. Congleton, 2010. "On the Evolution of Organizational Government," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.