Report NEP-EVO-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Contracting under Reciprocal Altruism," TSE Working Papers 09-078, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Simon Gaechter & Benedikt Herrmann, 2010. "The limits of self-governance when cooperators get punished: Experimental evidence from urban and rural Russia," Discussion Papers 2010-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sergio Sousa, 2010. "Cooperation and Punishment under Uncertain Enforcement," Discussion Papers 2010-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "The Impact of the Subgroup Structure on the Evolution of Networks: An Economic Model of Network Evolution," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201056, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- Gilat Levy & Ronny Razin, 2010. "Religious Organizations," Working Papers 2010.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charness, Gary & Kuhn, Peter J., 2010. "Lab Labor: What Can Labor Economists Learn from the Lab?," IZA Discussion Papers 4941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume, 2009. "The Collective Action Problem: Within-Group Cooperation and Between-Group Competition in a Repeated Rent-Seeking Game," TSE Working Papers 09-085, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).