Report NEP-EVO-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/9832 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Maruyama, Eduardo & Viceisza, Angelino, 2010. "Breaking the norm: An empirical investigation into the unraveling of good behavior," IFPRI discussion papers 948, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sonia Di Giannatale & Alexander Elbittar & Patricia López Rodriguez & María José Roa, 2010. "Trust, Information Acquisition and Financial Decisions: A Field Experiment," ThE Papers 10/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Serra, Danila & Serneels, Pieter & Barr, Abigail, 2010. "Intrinsic Motivations and the Non-Profit Health Sector: Evidence from Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4746, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, 2010. "The Complexity Era in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1001, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & James H. Fowler & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Genes, economics, and happiness," IEW - Working Papers 475, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Suedekum, Jens, 2010. "Dialects, Cultural Identity, and Economic Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 4743, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).