Report NEP-EVO-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hillel Bavli, 2009. "Rule-Rationality and the Evolutionary Foundations of Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper Series dp513, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- David K Levine, 2009. "Is Behavioral Economics Doomed?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000274, David K. Levine.
- ZHOU, Chaohong & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Evolutionary game theory and organizational ecology: The case of resource-partitioning theory," Working Papers 2009002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- POPESCU, Ion & Bondrea, Aurelian & Constantinescu, Madalina, 2009. "Neuroeconomics - Actual Directions In Behavioral Economics," Papers 2009/28, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Randolph Sloof & Joep Sonnemans, 2009. "The Interaction between Explicit and Relational Incentives: An Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-030/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alistair Munro & Danail Popov, 2009. "A Missing Link in Behavioural Economics? A Portmanteau Experiment on the Relevance of Individual Decision Anomalies for Households," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 09/10, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.