Report NEP-EVO-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanacker, T. & Manigart, S. & Meuleman, M., 2008. "Towards an evolutionary model of the entrepreneurial financing process: insights from biotechnology startups," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Sefton, Martin, 2008. "The Impact of Social Comparisons on Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 3639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tigran Melkonyan & Mark Pingle, 2008. "Ambiguity, Pessimism, and Religious Choice," Working Papers 08-002, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Tigran Melkonyan & Mark Pingle, 2008. "Religion and Faith: A Decision Theory Perspective," Working Papers 08-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Hans Oluf Hansen, 2008. "Issues of Selection in Human Survivorship: A Theory of Mortality Change from the Mid-Eighteenth to the Early Twenty First Century," Discussion Papers 08-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.