Report NEP-EVO-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200641 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200640 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franz Rothlauf & Daniel Schunk & Jella Pfeiffer, 2005. "Classification of Human Decision Behavior: Finding Modular Decision Rules with Genetic Algorithms," MEA discussion paper series 05079, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Luis M. Miller, 2006. "The Double Nature of Conventions - An Experimental Analysis," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2006. "Behavioral Economics Comes of Age," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000038, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kurtis J. Swope & John Cadigan & Pamela M. Schmitt & Robert S. Shupp, 2005. "Personality Preferences in Laboratory Economics Experiments," Working Papers 200507, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200635 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pamela M. Schmitt & Robert S. Shupp & Kurtis J. Swope & Justin Mayer, 2005. "Personality Preferences and Pre-Commitment: Behavioral Explanations in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 200503, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.