Report NEP-EVO-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engseld, Peter & Bergh, Andreas, 2005. "Choosing Opponents in Prisoners' Dilemma: An Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers 2005:45, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2005. "Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0501, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2005. "Wirtschaftliche Entwicklung oder evolutorischer Wandel Ein integrativer Versuch zur Fundierung der evolutorischen Ökonomik," Discussion Paper Series 282, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2005. "The relationship between altruism and equal sharing. Evidence from inter vivos transfer behavior," Discussion Papers 439, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2005. "Cooperation and Network Formation," Documentos de Trabajo 205, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore