Report NEP-EVO-2005-08-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Tabellini, 2005. "Culture and Institutions: Economic Development in the Regions of Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 1492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pastine, Tuvana, 2005. "Social Learning in Continuous Time: When are Informational Cascades More Likely to be Inefficient?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Patrick, 2005. "Making A Difference," CEPR Discussion Papers 5158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ed Hopkins & Josef Hofbauer & Michel Benaim, 2005. "Learning in Games with Unstable Equilibria," ESE Discussion Papers 135, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ziv Gorodeisky, 2005. "Stability of Mixed Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp397, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Gil Kalai & Shmuel Safra, 2005. "Threshold Phenomena and Influence, with Some Perspectives from Mathematics, Computer Science, and Economics," Discussion Paper Series dp398, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2005. "Incentives and Prosocial Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 1695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2005. "Individual Irrationality and Aggregate Outcomes," Discussion Papers 05-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2005. "Behavioral Public Economics: Welfare and Policy Analysis with Non-Standard Decision-Makers," NBER Working Papers 11518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Sacerdote & David Marmaros, 2005. "How Do Friendships Form?," NBER Working Papers 11530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dorothee Schmidt, 2005. "Morality and Conflicts," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.