Report NEP-EVO-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Martin Dufwenberg, 2005. "Dynamic Psychological Games," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000046, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Adam Copeland, 2004. "Learning dynamics with private and public signals," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-67, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massimo Guidolin & Allan Timmerman, 2005. "Properties of equilibrium asset prices under alternative learning schemes," Working Papers 2005-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sáez-Martí, María & Sjögren, Anna, 2005. "Peers and Culture," Working Paper Series 642, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Esther Bruegger, 2005. "Endogenous Institutions and the Dynamics of Corruption," Diskussionsschriften dp0504, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Esther Bruegger, 2005. "Replicator Dynamics with Frequency Dependent Stage Games," Diskussionsschriften dp0505, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.