Report NEP-EVO-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakub Steiner, 2005. "A Trace of Anger is Enough: On the Enforcement of Social Norms," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp246, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Maria Saez-Marti & Jorgen W. Weibull, 2005. "Discounting and altruism to future decision-makers," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 784828000000000001, www.najecon.org.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Alison Watts, 2005. "Social Games: Matching and the Play of Finitely Repeated Games," Working Papers 2005.38, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2005. "The Evolution of Precedent," NBER Working Papers 11265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bone & John Hey & John Suckling, "undated". "Are People in Groups More Farsighted than Individuals?," Discussion Papers 05/06, Department of Economics, University of York.