Report NEP-EVO-2001-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:syecwp:9912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bogenrieder, I.M. & Nooteboom, B., 2001. "Social Structures for Learning," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-23-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ernst Fehr & Armin Falk, "undated". "Psychological Foundations of Incentives," IEW - Working Papers 095, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Paula Tallal, 1999. "Frontiers of the Mind in the 21st Century: Commentary on Psychology," Working Papers 99-10-070, Santa Fe Institute.
- Gianluca Grimalda, 2001. "A survey on the nature, reasons for compliance and emergence of social norms," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 92, Cattaneo University (LIUC).