Report NEP-EVO-2001-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:syecwp:9912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst Fehr & Armin Falk, . "Psychological Foundations of Incentives," IEW - Working Papers 095, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Paula Tallal, 1999. "Frontiers of the Mind in the 21st Century: Commentary on Psychology," Working Papers 99-10-070, Santa Fe Institute.
- Gianluca Grimalda, 2001. "A survey on the nature, reasons for compliance and emergence of social norms," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 92, Cattaneo University (LIUC).