Report NEP-EVO-2000-03-13This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Wagner, 2000. "Inferring Life Style From Gene Expression Patterns," Working Papers 00-02-014, Santa Fe Institute.
- Andreas Wagner, 2000. "Decoupled Evolution of Coding Region and mRNA Expression Patterns After Gene Duplication : Implications for the Neutralist-Selectionist Debate," Working Papers 00-02-016, Santa Fe Institute.
- Andreas Wagner, 2000. "The Role of Population Size, Pleiotropy, and Fitness Effects of Mutations in the Evolution of Overlapping Gene Functions," Working Papers 00-02-015, Santa Fe Institute.
- Wanda Orlikowski & JoAnne Yates, . "Genre Systems: Structuring Interaction through Communicative Norms," New 21st Century Working Papers Series 006, MIT Center for Coordination Science.
- Peter Schuster, 2000. "Molecular Insights into Evolution of Phenotypes," Working Papers 00-02-013, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:isu:genres:ndn0059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore