Report NEP-EVO-1999-12-14This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier G. P. Gamarra & Ricard V. Solé, 1999. "Bifurcations and Chaos in Ecology: Lynx Returns Revisited," Working Papers 99-10-067, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ricard V. Solé & Eric Bonabeau & Jordi Delgado & Pau Fernández & Jesus Marín, 1999. "Pattern Formation and Optimization in Army Ant Raids," Working Papers 99-10-074, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ricard V. Solé & Isaac Salazar-Ciudad & Jordi Garcia-Fernandez, 1999. "Phase Transitions in a Gene Network Model of Morphogenesis," Working Papers 99-11-075, Santa Fe Institute.
- John Hey & Louise Allsopp, . "Two Experiments to Test a Model of Herd Behaviour," Discussion Papers 99/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dan Rockmore & Peter Kostelec & Wim Hordijk & Peter F. Stadler, 1999. "Fast Fourier Transform for Fitness Landscapes," Working Papers 99-10-068, Santa Fe Institute.
- M. E. J. Newman & C. Moore & D. J. Watts, 1999. "Mean-Field Solution of the Small-World Network Model," Working Papers 99-09-066, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1275 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Kisdi & S.A.H. Geritz, 1999. "Evolutionary Branching and Sympatric Speciation in Diploid Populations," Working Papers ir99048, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- F. de Vries, 1999. "The Behavioral Firm and Its Internal Game: Evolutionary Dynamics of Decision Making," Working Papers ir99036, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.