Report NEP-EVO-1999-01-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenichi Aoki & Marcus Feldman, 1998. "Theoretical Aspects of the Evolution of Human Social Behaviour," Working Papers 98-11-099, Santa Fe Institute.
- Philip Auerswald & Stuart Kauffman & Jose Lobo & Karl Shell, 1998. "The Production Recipes Approach to Modeling Technological Innovation: An Application to Learning By Doing," Working Papers 98-11-100, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:wop:safiwp:98-12-105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Wuensche, 1998. "Discrete Dynamical Networks and Their Attractor Basins," Working Papers 98-11-101, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:fip:fedcwp:98-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore