Report NEP-EVO-1999-01-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wim Hordijk & James P. Crutchfield & Melanie Mitchell, 1998. "Mechanisms of Emergent Computation in Cellular Automata," Working Papers 98-04-034, Santa Fe Institute.
- Josef Leydold, 1998. "The Geometry of Regular Trees with the Faber-Krahn Property," Working Papers 98-08-068, Santa Fe Institute.
- Eric Bonabeau & Florian Henaux, 1998. "Graph Partitioning with Self-Organizing Maps," Working Papers 98-07-062, Santa Fe Institute.
- Eric Bonabeau & Florian Henaux, 1998. "Self-Organizing Maps for Drawing Large Graphs," Working Papers 98-07-066, Santa Fe Institute.
- David P. Feldman & James P. Crutchfield, 1998. "Discovering Noncritical Organization: Statistical Mechanical, Information Theoretical, and Computational Views of Patterns in One-Dimensional Spin Systems," Working Papers 98-04-026, Santa Fe Institute.
- Eric Bonabeau & Guy Theraulaz & Jean-Louis Deneubourg, 1998. "Group and Mass Recruitment in Ant Colonies: The Influence of Contact Rates," Working Papers 98-07-063, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ricard V. Sole & David Alonso, 1998. "Random Walks, Fractals and the Origins of Rainforest Diversity," Working Papers 98-07-060, Santa Fe Institute.
- Eric Bonabeau, 1998. "Social Insect Colonies as Complex Adaptive Systems," Working Papers 98-07-067, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:wop:safire:98-06-053e is not listed on IDEAS anymore