Report NEP-EUR-2022-02-07This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mara Barschkett & C. Katharina Spiess & Elena Ziege, 2021. "Does Grandparenting Pay off for the Next Generations? Intergenerational Effects of Grandparental Care," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1152, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrew E. Clark & Anthony Lepinteur, 2022. "Pandemic Policy and Life Satisfaction in Europe," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-03467211, HAL.
- Christian Grund & Katja Rebecca Tilkes, 2021. "Working Time Mismatch and Job Satisfaction: The Role of Employees’ Time Autonomy and Gender," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1149, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Birgit Leimer & Reyn Joris van Ewijk, 2022. "Are Grandchildren Good for You? Well-Being and Health Effects of Becoming a Grandparent," Working Papers 2201, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Nicolas Hérault & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2021. "Redistributive effect and the progressivity of taxes and benefits: evidence for the UK, 1977–2018," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2021n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Joachim Merz & Bettina Scherg, 2021. "Time, Income and Subjective Well-Being – 20 Years of Interdependent Multidimensional Polarization in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1154, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Colozza, Federico & Boschma, Ron & Morrison, Andrea & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2021. "The importance of global value chains and regional capabilities for the economic complexity of EU-regions," MERIT Working Papers 2021-051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andreas THIEMANN & Diana OGNYANOVA & Edlira NARAZANI & Balazs PALVOLGYI & Athena Kalyva & Alexander LEODOLTER, 2021. "Shifting the Tax Burden away from Labour towards Inheritances and Gifts – Simulation results for Germany," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2021-16, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marco Caliendo & Steffen Künn & Robert Mahlstedt, 2022. "The Intended and Unintended Effects of Promoting Labor Market Mobility," CEPA Discussion Papers 42, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Koray Aktas & Valeria Gattai & Piergiovanna Natale, 2021. "Board Gender Quotas and Outward Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from France," Working Papers 485, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2021.
- Antonia Birkeneder & Christina Boll, 2021. "How Causal Is Separation? Lessons Learnt from Endogenous Switching Regression Models for Single Mothers’ Economic Strain in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1147, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sandner, Malte & Wiynck, Frederik, 2022. "The Fertility Response to Cutting Child Related Welfare Benefits," IAB-Discussion Paper 202201, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Lucas Nonnenmacher & Michèle Baumann & Etienne Le Bihan & Philippe Askenazy & Louis Chauvel, 2021. "Cross-border mobility in European countries: associations between cross-border worker status and health outcomes," Post-Print halshs-03507001, HAL.
- Andrea Bellucci & Serena Fatica & Aliki Georgakaki & Gianluca Gucciardi & Simon Letout & Francesco Pasimeni, 2022. "Venture Capital Financing and Green Patenting," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 171, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Chiara Mussida & Dario Sciulli, 2021. "Disability and Material Deprivation: a Profile of Disadvantage in Italy," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises21154, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Guerrico, Sofía Fernández & Tojerow, Ilan, 2021. "Flexible Wages and the Costs of Job Displacement," IZA Discussion Papers 14942, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Hippolyte d'Albis & Angela Greulich, 2021. "The Age U-shape in Europe: The Protective Role of Partnership," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-03467204, HAL.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2021. "Green mobility and well-being," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3569, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Colin Green, 2021. "Footsie, yeah! Share prices and worker wellbeing," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-03467147, HAL.
- Silvia Blasi & Edoardo Gobbo & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2022. "Big Data for smart cities and citizen engagement: evidence from Twitter data analysis on Italian municipalities," Working Papers - Business wp2022_01.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Egger, Hartmut & Jahn, Elke J. & Kornitzky, Stefan, 2021. "How Does the Position in Business Group Hierarchies Affect Workers' Wages?," IZA Discussion Papers 14956, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rhoden, Imke & Weller, Daniel & Voit, Ann-Katrin, 2021. "Spatio-temporal dynamics of European innovation: An exploratory approach via multivariate functional data cluster analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 926, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Susanne Elsas, 2021. "Causality in the Link between Income and Satisfaction: IV Estimation with Internal Instruments," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1143, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dohse, Dirk & Goel, Rajeev K. & Göktepe‐Hultén, Devrim, 2021. "Paths academic scientists take to entrepreneurship: Disaggregating direct and indirect influences," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 241999, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).