Report NEP-EUR-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liliya Leopold & Thomas Leopold, 2016. "Maternal Education, Divorce, and Changes in Economic Resources: Evidence from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 836, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Müller, Tobias & Shaikh, Mujaheed, 2016. "Your Retirement and My Health Behaviour: Evidence on Retirement Externalities from a Fuzzy Regression Discontinuity Design," MPRA Paper 70857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2016. "The Growth Effects of EU Membership for the UK: a Review of the Evidence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 280, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Clark, Andrew E. & Ward, George, 2016. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1601, CEPREMAP.
- Emilia Toczydlowska & Yekaterina Chzhen & Zlata Bruckauf & Sudhanshu Handa & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Income Inequality among Children in Europe 2008–2013," Papers inwopa842, Innocenti Working Papers.
- Edouard Civel & Jérémy Elbeze, 2016. "Energy efficiency in french homes: how much does it cost?," Working Papers 1603, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Zlata Bruckauf & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2016. "Falling Behind: Socio-demographic profiles of educationally disadvantaged youth. Evidence from PISA 2000-2012," Papers inwopa837, Innocenti Working Papers.
- UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2016. "Fairness for Children. A league table of inequality in child well-being in rich countries," Papers inreca830, Innocenti Report Card.
- Giovanni Gallo & Costanza Torricelli & Arthur van Soest, 2016. "Individual heterogeneity and pension choices: How to communicate an effective message?," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0136, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Monica Brezzi & Patrizia Luongo, 2016. "Regional Disparities In Access To Health Care: A Multilevel Analysis In Selected OECD Countries," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2016/4, OECD Publishing.
- Filer, Randall K. & Hanousek, Jan & Lichard, Tomáš & Torosyan, Karine, 2016. ""Flattening" the Tax Evasion: Evidence from the Post-Communist Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11229, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rebérioux, Antoine & Roudaut, Gwenael, 2016. "Gender Quota inside the Boardroom: Female Directors as New Key Players?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1603, CEPREMAP.
- Dr. Thomas Drosdowski & Britta Stöver & Dr. Marc Ingo Wolter, 2016. "Measuring the conditions for participation in Germany for the next few years - An application of the TBI," GWS Discussion Paper Series 16-4, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Rueda-Cantuche , José M. & Sousa, Nuno, 2016. "Eu Exports To The World: Overview Of Effects On Employment And Income," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2016-1, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Müller, Tobias & Boes, Stefan, 2016. "Disability Insurance Benefits and Labor Supply Choices: Evidence from a Discontinuity in Benefit Awards," MPRA Paper 70957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Merella & Daniel Santabárbara, 2016. "Do the rich (really) consume higher-quality goods? Evidence from international trade data," Working Papers 1607, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Maria Chiara Morandini, 2016. "Flexibilising the Labour Market: Who Wants to Loosen Employment Protection Legislation in Italy?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus, 2016. "Information, financial aid and training participation: Evidence from a randomized field experiment," Discussion Papers 2016/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.