Report NEP-EUR-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Regina T. Riphahn & Christoph Wunder, 2015. "State Dependence in Welfare Receipt: Transitions before and after a Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 758, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- McGinnity, Frances & Gijsberts, Merove, 2015. "Perceived Group Discrimination among Polish Migrants to Western Europe: Comparing Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Ireland," Papers WP502, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christian Bünnings & Hendrik Schmitz & Harald Tauchmann & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2015. "How Health Plan Enrollees Value Prices Relative to Supplemental Benefits and Service Quality," Ruhr Economic Papers 0545, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Hirsch, Boris & Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2015. "Coming to work while sick: An economic theory of presenteeism with an application to German data," Discussion Papers 96, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall & Elena del Rey, 2015. "The effect of changes in the statutory minimum working age on educational, labor and health outcomes," Working Papers 2015-07, FEDEA.
- Smets, Frank & Beyer, Robert C. M., 2015. "Labour market adjustments in Europe and the US: How different?," Working Paper Series 1767, European Central Bank.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma, 2015. "Assessing European competitiveness: the new CompNet microbased database," Working Paper Series 1764, European Central Bank.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Jäger, Simon & Zimmermann, Florian, 2015. "Learning about Job Search: A Field Experiment with Job Seekers in Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 10621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sofia Amaral-Garcia & Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi, 2015. "Does Experience Rating Improve Obstetric Practices? Evidence From Geographical Discontinuities in Italy," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp540, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Mirko Draca & Theodore Koutmeridis & Stephen Machin, 2015. "The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1355, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fabiani, Silvia & Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi, 2015. "European firm adjustment during times of economic crisis," Working Paper Series 1778, European Central Bank.
- Jan Marcus & Frauke H. Peter, 2015. "Maternal Labour Supply and All-Day Primary Schools in Germany," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 67, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anna S. Burger, 2015. "Extreme working hours in Western Europe and North America: A new aspect of polarization," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 92, European Institute, LSE.
- Item repec:dui:wpaper:1504 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McQuinn, Kieran & Addison-Smyth, Diarmaid, 2015. "Assessing the Sustainable Nature of Housing-Related Taxation Receipts: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP503, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2015. "Networking, context and firm-level innovation: Cooperation through the regional filter in Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 10624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Metzger, Christoph, 2015. "Who is saving privately for retirement and how much? New evidence for Germany," FZG Discussion Papers 57, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Philipp Breidenbach, 2015. "Ready for Take-off? The Economic Effects of Regional Airport Expansion," Ruhr Economic Papers 0549, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2015. "Location Strategies of Multinationals from Emerging Countries in the EU Regions," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 93, European Institute, LSE.
- Giordano, Claire & Zollino, Francesco, 2015. "Exploring price and non-price determinants of trade flows in the largest euro-area countries," Working Paper Series 1789, European Central Bank.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2015. "The UK's Productivity Puzzle," CEP Occasional Papers 45, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jo Blanden & Emilia Del Bono & Sandra McNally & Birgitta Rabe, 2015. "Universal Pre-School Education: The Case of Public Funding with Private Provision," CEP Discussion Papers dp1352, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael P Devereux & Giorgia Maffini & Jing Xing, 2015. "Corporate tax incentives and capital structure: empirical evidence from UK tax returns," Working Papers 1507, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.