Report NEP-EUR-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on firm age and the margins of imports: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 305, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Valletti & Frank Verboven, 2014. "Unbundling the Incumbent: Evidence from UK broadband," CEIS Research Paper 331, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 Oct 2014.
- Daniel D. Schnitzlein, 2014. "A New Look at Intergenerational Mobility in Germany Compared to the US," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 689, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fabienne Abadie & Christian Boehler & Maria Lluch & Ramon Sabes-Figuera, 2014. "Monitoring and Assessment Framework for the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (MAFEIP) First report on outcome indicators," JRC Working Papers JRC91162, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2014. "Are EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean countries's case in agriculture and fishery," FOODSECURE Working papers 23, LEI Wageningen UR.
- V. Rattini, 2014. "The Causal Effect of Scholarships Targeted at Low Income Students on Performance: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers wp968, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora, 2014. "On the employment effects of outward FDI: The case of Spain, 1995-2011," Working Papers 14-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Vincenzo Scoppa & Manuela Stranges, 2014. "Cultural Values And Decision To Work Of Immigrant Women In Italy," Working Papers 201413, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Stefano Bianchini & Francesco Lissoni & Michele Pezzoni & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2014. "The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: theory and evidence from a technical university," LEM Papers Series 2014/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Zeting LIU & Blandine LAPERCHE, 2014. "Knowledge-capital formation and valorisation of French SMEs," Working Papers 39, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
- Marco Cucculelli & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014. "Owner-management, firm age and productivity in Italian family firms," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 99, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Margaret Armstrong & Asana Sasaki & Frederic Novel-Cattin & Alain Galli, 2014. "How Nuclear Power Plants in Spain are reacting to the Massive Introduction of Renewable Energy," Working Papers hal-01068076, HAL.
- Sarah Brown & Daniel Gray, 2014. "Household Finances and Well-Being: An Empirical Analysis of Comparison Effects," Working Papers 2014015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo Settimo, 2014. "Italian trade and direct investment in North Africa," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 226, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Carole Bonnet & Julien Navaux & Jacques Pelletan & Hector Toubon & François-Charles Wolff, 2014. "The lifecycle deficit in France, 1979-2005," Working Papers hal-01065095, HAL.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Mateusz Pipien & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2014. "What drives heterogeneity of procyclicality of loan loss provisions in the EU?," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 32014, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Jaanika Merikull & Tairi Room, 2014. "One currency, one price? Euro Changeover related inflation in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.