Report NEP-EUR-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alena Bičáková & Štěpán Jurajda, 2014. "The Quiet Revolution and the Family: Gender Composition of Tertiary Education and Early Fertility Patterns," Discussion Papers 22, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2013. "Synthesis Report on the Impact of Capital Use," Working Papers 157116, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Cygan-Rehm, Kamila & Riphahn, Regina T., 2014. "Teenage Pregnancies and Births in Germany: Patterns and Developments," IZA Discussion Papers 8229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Barnay, 2014. "Health, Work and Working Conditions: A Review of the European Economic Literature," Post-Print hal-01044972, HAL.
- Giulia Ferrari & Alessandro Rosina & Emiliano Sironi, 2014. "Beyond Good Intentions: The Decision-Making Process of Leaving the Family of Origin in Italy," Working Papers 060, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Michel Dumont & Bruno Merlevede & Glenn Rayp & Marijn Verschelde, 2014. "European competitiveness: A semi-parametric stochastic metafrontier analysis at the firm level," Working Paper Research 261, National Bank of Belgium.
- Maria Teresa Costa & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2014. "Retail price effects of feed-in tariff regulation," Working Papers 2014/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jägemann, Cosima, 2014. "An illustrative note on the system price effect of wind and solar power - The German case," EWI Working Papers 2014-10, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Willem Adema & Nabil Ali & Olivier Thévenon, 2014. "Changes in Family Policies and Outcomes: Is there Convergence?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 157, OECD Publishing.
- Elberg, Christina, 2014. "Cross-Border Effects of Capacity Mechanisms in Electricity Markets," EWI Working Papers 2014-11, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- De Groot, Nynke & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2014. "The Effects of Reducing the Entitlement Period to Unemployment Insurance Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 8336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Ugo Rizzo, 2014. "Moving'diversely'towards'the'green'economy.'CO2'abating'techno organisational'trajectories'and'environmental'policy'in'EU'sectors," SEEDS Working Papers 0914, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2014.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Pokrivcak, Jan & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Empirical Evidence of the Distributional Effects of the CAP in New EU Member States," Working Papers 157117, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Giorgio Monti & Pier Luigi Parcu, 2014. "European Networking and Training for National Competition Enforcers (ENTRANCE 2012). Selected Case Notes," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/68, European University Institute.
- Álvaro Oliveira & Michal Gondek, 2014. "Women on Company Boards – An Example of Positive Action in Europe," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/34, European University Institute.
- Richard Dutu, 2014. "Women's Role in the Swiss Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1144, OECD Publishing.
- Pegels, Anna & Lütkenhorst, Wilfried, 2014. "Is Germany’s Energy Transition a case of successful Green Industrial Policy? Contrasting wind and solar PV," MPRA Paper 57827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Stokes, Lucy, 2014. "The Performance Pay Premium: How Big Is It and Does It Affect Wage Dispersion?," IZA Discussion Papers 8360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).