Report NEP-EUR-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Reggi & Sergio Scicchitano, 2011. "European Regions Financing Public e-Services: the Case of EU Structural Funds," Working Papers 1110, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Michael Artis & Declan Curran & Marianne Sensier, 2011. "Investigating Agglomeration Economies in a Panel of European Cities and Regions," SERC Discussion Papers 0078, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Francesca Pancotto & Filippo Pericoli, 2011. "Till Labor Cost Do Us Part A Vecm Model of Unit Labor Cost Convergence in the Euro Area," Working Papers 14, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Andrzej P. Dabkowski, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: An Investigation into the Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Total Factor Productivity Growth in the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 427, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Laura ROVEGNO & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2011. "A comparative analysis of EU Antidumping rules and application," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE & Christian VIEGELAHN, 2011. "No Protectionist Surprises: EU Antidumping Policy Before and During the Great Recession," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2011. "Absorptive Capacity and the Growth Effects of Regional Transfers: A Regression Discontinuity Design with Heterogeneous Treatment Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 8474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Urban Sila & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Do Windfall Gains Affect Labour Supply? Evidence from the European Household Panel," NIPE Working Papers 20/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- CIPOLLETTA, Germano & FIORANI, Gloria & MATEI, Lucica & MENEGUZZO, Marco & MITITELU, Cristina, 2011. "Relevance of "Western European public administration reforms" on Transition countries - ‘who learns what from whom?," Apas Papers 289, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Battaglia, Lauren & Larouche, Pierre & Negrinotti, Matteo, 2011. "Does Europe have an innovation policy? The case of EU economic law," CEPR Discussion Papers 8481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monica Benito & Rosario Romera, 2011. "Improving quality assessment of composite indicators in university rankings: a case study of French and German universities of excellence," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws112015, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eleni Karagiannaki, 2011. "Rrecent trends in the size and the distribution of inherited wealth in the UK," CASE Papers /146, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Sebastian Nielen & Alexander Schiersch, 2011. "Temporary Agency Work and Firm Competitiveness: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1135, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yu Sun, 2011. "Recent Developments in European Bank Competition," IMF Working Papers 11/146, International Monetary Fund.