Report NEP-EUR-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Nicolini & Andrea Boitani & Carlo Scarpa, 2010. "Do Competition and Ownership Matter? Evidence from Local Public Transport in Europe," Working Papers 2010.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Helen Ding & Sonja Teelucksingh, 2010. "European Forests and Carbon Sequestration Services: An Economic Assessment of Climate Change Impacts," Working Papers 2010.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00459202_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonsang Eric & Adam StÃ©phane & Perelman Sergio, 2010. "Does Retirement Affect Cognitive Functioning?," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Kamil Galuscak & Mary Keeney & Daphne Nicolitsas & Frank Smets & Pawel Strzelecki & Matija Vodopivec, 2009. "The Determination of Wages of Newly Hired Employees: Survey Evidence on Internal versus External Factors," Working Papers 2009/5, Czech National Bank.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Thoma, Grid & Torrisi, Salvatore, 2010. "Financial Patenting in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Julien Chevallier, 2010. "Price relationships in the EU emissions trading system," Working Papers halshs-00458728, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00458787_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Linden, Christian, 2010. "Cross-country comparison of the replacement incentives of the EU ETS in 2008-12: the case of the power sector," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S1/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Julien Chevallier, 2010. "Carbon Prices during the EU ETS Phase II: Dynamics and Volume Analysis," Working Papers halshs-00459140, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00458991_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Addison, John T. & Bryson, Alex & Teixeira, Paulino & Pahnke, André, 2010. "Slip Sliding Away: Further Union Decline in Germany and Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 4760, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rosario Crinò, 2010. "Service Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Labor Demand," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 802.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2010. "No Country for Fat Men? Obesity, Earnings, Skills, and Health among 450,000 Swedish Men," IZA Discussion Papers 4775, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).