Report NEP-ETS-2021-08-23This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Jaqueson K. Galimberti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing Tian & Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Denise R. Osborn, 2021. "Multivariate decompositions and seasonal gender employment," CAMA Working Papers 2021-72, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kenwin Maung, 2021. "Estimating high-dimensional Markov-switching VARs," Papers 2107.12552, arXiv.org.
- Serena Ng, 2021. "Modeling Macroeconomic Variations after Covid-19," NBER Working Papers 29060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bastian Schäfer & Yuanhua Feng, 2021. "Fast Computation and Bandwidth Selection Algorithms for Smoothing Functional Time Series," Working Papers CIE 143, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Jinyuan Chang & Zhentao Shi & Jia Zhang, 2021. "Culling the herd of moments with penalized empirical likelihood," Papers 2108.03382, arXiv.org, revised May 2022.