Report NEP-ETS-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2018. "Adaptive Hierarchical Priors for High-Dimensional Vector Autoregressions," Working Paper series 18-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis, 2018. "Forecasting with High-Dimensional Panel VARs," Working Paper series 18-20, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gary Koop & Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2017. "Bayesian Compressed Vector Autoregressions," Working Paper series 17-32, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2018. "Comparison between Static and Dynamic Forecast in Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average for Seasonally Adjusted Headline Consumer Price Index," MPRA Paper 86180, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2018.
- Luca Benati, 2017. "Cointegration Tests and the Classical Dichotomy," Diskussionsschriften dp1704, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.