Report NEP-ETS-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Antolin-Diaz & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2016. "Narrative Sign Restrictions for SVARs," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Masafumi Nakano & Akihiko Takahashi & Soichiro Takahashi, 2016. "Generalized Exponential Moving Average (EMA) Model with Particle Filtering and Anomaly Detection (Forthcoming in "Expert Systems With Applications")," CARF F-Series CARF-F-403, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Vasily E. Tarasov & Valentina V. Tarasova, 2016. "Long and Short Memory in Economics: Fractional-Order Difference and Differentiation," Papers 1612.07903, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Richard Gerlach & Chao Wang, 2016. "Bayesian Semi-parametric Realized-CARE Models for Tail Risk Forecasting Incorporating Realized Measures," Papers 1612.08488, arXiv.org.
- Abdelkamel Alj & Rajae Azrak & Christophe Ley & Guy Melard, 2016. "Asymptotic Properties of QML Estimators for VARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-41, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Abdelkamel Alj & Rajae Azrak & Christophe Ley & Guy Melard, 2016. "Technical Appendix to Asymptotic Properties of QML Estimators for VARMA Models with Time-Dependent Coefficients," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kleiber, Christian, 2016. "Structural Change in (Economic) Time Series," Working papers 2016/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo & John M. Roberts, 2016. "When Can Trend-Cycle Decompositions Be Trusted?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-099, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Korobilis, D & Pettenuzzo, D, 2016. "Adaptive Minnesota Prior for High-Dimensional Vector Autoregressions," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 18626, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Pierre Guerin & Danilo Leiva-Leon & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2016. "Markov-Switching Three-Pass Regression Filter," Working Papers 591, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.