Report NEP-ETS-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siem Jan Koopman & Rutger Lit & Andre Lucas, 2015. "Intraday Stochastic Volatility in Discrete Price Changes: the Dynamic Skellam Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-076/IV/DSF94, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bartosz Mackowiak, 2015. "Granger-Causal-Priority and Choice of Variables in Vector Autoregressions," 2015 Meeting Papers 66, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koen Jochmans & Geert Dhaene, 2015. "Bias-corrected estimation of panel vector autoregressions," Sciences Po publications 2015-06, Sciences Po.
- Jozef Barunik & Tomas Krehlik, 2015. "Measuring the frequency dynamics of financial connectedness and systemic risk," Papers 1507.01729, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Marian Vavra, 2015. "On a Bootstrap Test for Forecast Evaluations," Working and Discussion Papers WP 5/2015, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Yoann Potiron & Per Mykland, 2015. "Estimation of integrated quadratic covariation with endogenous sampling times," Papers 1507.01033, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.