Report NEP-ETS-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Casarin & Daniel Felix Ahelegbey & Monica Billio, 2014. "Sparse Graphical Vector Autoregression: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 2014:29, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alastair R. Hall & Denise R. Osborn & Nikolaos Sakkas, 2015. "The Asymptotic Behaviour of the Residual Sum of Squares in Models with Multiple Break Points," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1504, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2015. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Dynamic Panel Threshold Models," Working Papers 2015-32, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Pierre Perron & Mototsugu Shintani & Tomoyoshi Yabu, 2015. "Testing for Flexible Nonlinear Trends with an Integrated or Stationary Noise Component," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Anne Péguin-Feissolle & Bilel Sanhaji, 2015. "Testing the Constancy of Conditional Correlations in Multivariate GARCH-type Models (Extended Version with Appendix)," AMSE Working Papers 1516, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Tim Bollerslev & Andrew J. Patton & Rogier Quaedvlieg, 2015. "Exploiting the Errors: A Simple Approach for Improved Volatility Forecasting," CREATES Research Papers 2015-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Rinke, Saskia & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2015. "Information Criteria for Nonlinear Time Series Models," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-548, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.