Report NEP-ETS-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-David Fermanian & Hassan Malongo, 2014. "On the stationarity of Dynamic Conditional Correlation models," Papers 1405.6905, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Sergey A. Kamenshchikov, 2014. "Transport catastrophe analysis as an alternative to a fractal description: theory and application to financial crisis time series," Papers 1405.6990, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Sun, Yixiao, 2014. "Fixed-smoothing Asymptotics and Asymptotic F and t Tests in the Presence of Strong Autocorrelation," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8479f4s2, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ghysels, Eric & Miller, J. Isaac, 2013. "Testing for Cointegration with Temporally Aggregated and Mixed-frequency Time Series," CEPR Discussion Papers 9654, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ghysels, Eric & Hill, Jonathan B. & Motegi, Kaiji, 2013. "Testing for Granger Causality with Mixed Frequency Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 9655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jarocinski, Marek & Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam, 2013. "Granger-Causal-Priority and Choice of Variables in Vector Autoregressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9686, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Foroni, Claudia & Guérin, Pierre & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2014. "Markov-Switching Mixed-Frequency VAR Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 9815, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2014. "Joint Confidence Sets for Structural Impulse Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Banbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele, 2014. "Conditional forecasts and scenario analysis with vector autoregressions for large cross-sections," CEPR Discussion Papers 9931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlomagno, Guillermo & Espasa, Antoni, 2014. "The pairwise approach to model a large set of disaggregates with common trends," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws141309, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Yiannis Karavias & Elias Tzavalis, 2014. "A fixed-T version of Breitung's panel data unit root test and its asymptotic local power," Discussion Papers 14/02, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Cláudia Duarte, 2014. "Autoregressive augmentation of MIDAS regressions," Working Papers w201401, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.