Report NEP-ETS-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Podolskij & Christian Schmidt & Johanna Fasciati Ziegel, 2012. "Limit theorems for non-degenerate U-statistics of continuous semimartingales," CREATES Research Papers 2012-40, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Mardi Dungey & George Milunovich & Susan Thorp & Minxian Yang, 2012. "Endogenous Crisis Dating and Contagion Using Smooth Transition Structural GARCH," Research Paper Series 312, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:12009-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrle, Michal, 2012. "Understanding DSGE Filters in Forecasting and Policy Analysis," Dynare Working Papers 16, CEPREMAP.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2012. "Combining predictive densities using Bayesian filtering with applications to US economic data," Working Papers 2012_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Plakandaras, Vasilios & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis, 2012. "Directional forecasting in financial time series using support vector machines: The USD/Euro exchange rate," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 5-2012, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- Ioannis Karatzas & Soumik Pal & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2012. "Systems of Brownian particles with asymmetric collisions," Papers 1210.0259, arXiv.org.
- Francq, Christian & Meintanis, Simos, 2012. "Fourier--type estimation of the power garch model with stable--paretian innovations," MPRA Paper 41667, University Library of Munich, Germany.