Report NEP-ETS-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Wickens, Michael, 2012. "Testing DSGE models by Indirect inference and other methods: some Monte Carlo experiments," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Pierre Perron & Gabriel Rodriguez, 2012. "Residual test for cointegration with GLS detrended data," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2012-327, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Stucki, Kaspar & Schmutz, Michael & Molchanov, Ilga, 2012. "Invariance properties of random vectors and stochastic processes based on the zonoid concept," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws122014, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Testing Causality Between Two Vectors in Multivariate GARCH Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1139, The University of Melbourne.
- Taras Bodnar & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2012. "Copula-Based Dynamic Conditional Correlation Multiplicative Error Processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Giampiero M. Gallo & Edoardo Otranto, 2012. "Realized Volatility and Change of Regimes," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2012_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Jul 2012.
- Oliver Grothe, 2012. "A higher order correlation unscented Kalman filter," Papers 1207.4300, arXiv.org.