Report NEP-ETS-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2012. "Modelling conditional correlations of asset returns: A smooth transition approach," CREATES Research Papers 2012-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2012. "Modelling Changes in the Unconditional Variance of Long Stock Return Series," CREATES Research Papers 2012-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anders Bredahl Kock, 2012. "On the Oracle Property of the Adaptive Lasso in Stationary and Nonstationary Autoregressions," CREATES Research Papers 2012-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Manabu Asai & Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Forecasting Value-at-Risk Using Block Structure Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-03, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- GÃ¶tz Thomas & Hecq Alain & Urbain Jean-Pierre, 2012. "Forecasting Mixed Frequency Time Series with ECM-MIDAS Models," Research Memorandum 012, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cayton, Peter Julian & Bersales, Lisa Grace, 2012. "Median-based seasonal adjustment in the presence of seasonal volatility," MPRA Paper 37146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanne, Markku & Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2012. "Testing for predictability in a noninvertible ARMA model," MPRA Paper 37151, University Library of Munich, Germany.