Report NEP-ETS-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2011. "A Moment-Matching Method for Approximating Vector Autoregressive Processes by Finite-State Markov Chains," Working Papers 11005, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Dec 2011.
- Kei Nanamiya, 2011. "The Wavelet-based Estimation for Long Memory Signal Plus Noise Models," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-210, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yoshimasa Uematsu, 2011. "Regression with a Slowly Varying Regressor in the Presence of a Unit Root," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-209, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Toshio Honda, 2011. "Nonparametric LAD Cointegrating Regression," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-207, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- André Barreira da Silva Rocha & Annick Laruelle & Peio Zuazo, 2012. "Replicator Dynamics and Evolutionary Stable Strategies in Heterogeneous Games," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/54, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ching Wai (Jeremy) Chiu & Bjørn Eraker & Andrew T. Foerster & Tae Bong Kim & Hernán D. Seoane, 2011. "Estimating VAR's sampled at mixed or irregular spaced frequencies : a Bayesian approach," Research Working Paper RWP 11-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.