Report NEP-ETS-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2010. "A note on the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root test," Working Papers hal-00547737, HAL.
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M. Martin & Catherine S. Forbes & Simone Grose, 2010. "Probabilistic Forecasts of Volatility and its Risk Premia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 22/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jian Huang & Masahito Kobayashi & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Testing the Box-Cox Parameter for an Integrated Process," KIER Working Papers 750, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 2010. "Realized Volatility Risk," KIER Working Papers 753, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Felix Chan & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2010. "Structure and Asymptotic Theory for Nonlinear Models with GARCH Errors," KIER Working Papers 754, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Dynamic Conditional Correlations for Asymmetric Processes," Working Papers in Economics 10/76, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dominique Guegan & Philippe de Peretti, 2010. "An omnibus test to detect time-heterogeneity in time series," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tetsuya Takaishi, 2010. "Bayesian estimation of GARCH model with an adaptive proposal density," Papers 1012.5986, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba & Carbon, Michel & Francq, Christian, 2010. "Computing and estimating information matrices of weak arma models," MPRA Paper 27685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carbon, Michel & Francq, Christian, 2010. "Portmanteau goodness-of-fit test for asymmetric power GARCH models," MPRA Paper 27686, University Library of Munich, Germany.