Report NEP-ETS-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 2010. "An invariance property of the common trends under linear transformations of the data," CREATES Research Papers 2010-72, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Nektarios Aslanidis & Isabel Casas, 2010. "Modelling asset correlations during the recent FInancial crisis: A semiparametric approach," CREATES Research Papers 2010-71, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Avdjiev & Nathan Balke, 2010. "Stochastic Volatility, Long Run Risks, and Aggregate Stock Market Fluctuations," BIS Working Papers 323, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jarociński, Marek & Marcet, Albert, 2010. "Autoregressions in small samples, priors about observables and initial conditions," Working Paper Series 1263, European Central Bank.
- Iacopo Mastromatteo & Matteo Marsili & Patrick Zoi, 2010. "Financial correlations at ultra-high frequency: theoretical models and empirical estimation," Papers 1011.1011, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.