Report NEP-ETS-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Golosnoy, Vasyl & Gribisch, Bastian & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2010. "The conditional autoregressive wishart model for multivariate stock market volatility," Economics Working Papers 2010-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2010. "A Nonlinear IV Likelihood-Based Rank Test for Multivariate Time Series and Long Panels," Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Shu-Ping Shi, 2010. "Bubbles or Volatility: A Markov-Switching Unit Root Test with Regime-Varying Error Variance," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-524, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Andreas Pick & Allan Timmermann, 2010. "Variable Selection, Estimation and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," DNB Working Papers 250, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- James D. Hamilton, 2010. "Calling Recessions in Real Time," NBER Working Papers 16162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.