Report NEP-ETS-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 2010. "Realized Volatility Risk," Working Papers in Economics 10/26, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2010. "Ten Things We Should Know About Time Series," Working Papers in Economics 10/42, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/14190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba, 2010. "Selection of weak VARMA models by Akaïke's information criteria," MPRA Paper 23412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phillips, Kerk L. & Spencer, David E., 2010. "Bootstrapping Structural VARs: Avoiding a Potential Bias in Confidence Intervals for Impulse Response Functions," MPRA Paper 23503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niang, Abdou-Aziz & Pichery, Marie-Claude & Edjo, Marcellin, 2010. "Convergence test in the presence of structural changes: an empirical procedure based on panel data with cross-sectional dependence," MPRA Paper 23452, University Library of Munich, Germany.