Report NEP-ETS-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2010. "Estimating Persistence in the Volatility of Asset Returns with Signal Plus Noise Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1006, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yingyao Hu & Matthew Shum & Wei Tan, 2010. "A Simple Estimator for Dynamic Models with Serially Correlated Unobservables," Economics Working Paper Archive 558, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Yamaguchi, Keiko, 2010. "Estimating a change point in the long memory parameter," Discussion Papers 2010-07, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2010. "Oversampling of stochastic processes," Working Papers 44, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Ranking Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Working Papers in Economics 10/34, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Michael McAleer & Massimiliano Caporin, 2010. "Thresholds, News Impact Surfaces and Dynamic Asymmetric Multivariate GARCH," Working Papers in Economics 10/32, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Chudik, A., 2010. "Econometric Analysis of High Dimensional VARs Featuring a Dominant Unit," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1024, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ardia, David & Hoogerheide, Lennart F., 2010. "Efficient Bayesian estimation and combination of GARCH-type models," MPRA Paper 22919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janczura, Joanna & Weron, Rafal, 2010. "Goodness-of-fit testing for regime-switching models," MPRA Paper 22871, University Library of Munich, Germany.