Report NEP-ETS-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Melvin J. Hinich & John Foster & Philip Wild, 2008. "An Investigation of the Cycle Extraction Properties of Several Bandpass Filters Used to Identify Business Cycles," Discussion Papers Series 358, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jan J.J. Groen & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Revisiting Useful Approaches to Data-Rich Macroeconomic Forecasting," Working Papers 624, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Chih Ming Tan, 2008. "THRET: Threshold Regression with Endogenous Threshold Variables," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & L. Vanessa Smith & Takashi Yamagata, 2008. "Panel Unit Root Tests in the Presence of a Multifactor Error Structure," Discussion Papers 08/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Neil Shephard & Torben G. Andersen, 2008. "Stochastic Volatility: Origins and Overview," Economics Series Working Papers 389, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:0809 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Konstantinos Nikolopoulos & Vassilios Assimakopoulos & Nikolaos Bougioukos & Fotios Petropoulos, 2008. "Advances in the Theta model," Working Papers 0023, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Claude Lopez, 2008. "GLS-detrending and Regime-wise Stationarity Testing in Small Samples," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-01, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics, revised 2008.