Report NEP-ETS-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Garratt & Gary Koop & Emi Mise & Shaun P Vahey, 2007. "Real-time Prediction with UK Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0714, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Joanne S. Ercolani, 2007. "Cyclical Trends in Continuous Time Models," Discussion Papers 07-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2007. "Enhanced routines for instrumental variables/GMM estimation and testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 667, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2007.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Assenmacher-Wesche, K., 2007. "Assessing forecast uncertainties in a VECX* model for Switzerland: an exercise in forecast combination across models and observation windows," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0746, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:col:000163:004063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luc, BAUWENS & Arie, PREMINGER & Jeroen, ROMBOUTS, 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching GARCH model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007033, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Patrick Richard, 2007. "GLS Bias Correction for Low Order ARMA models," Cahiers de recherche 07-19, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.