Report NEP-ETS-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Yang, Weiping & Lee, Tae-Hwy, 2007. "Permanent and transitory components of GDP and stock prices: further analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics we20070525, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Dolado, Juan José & Mayoral, Laura, 2007. "Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) alternatives : some new properties and an extension to processes with trending components," UC3M Working papers. Economics we20070625, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2007. "Forecasting with small macroeconomic VARs in the presence of instabilities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2007. "Averaging forecasts from VARs with uncertain instabilities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00172896_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Arbia & Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa, 2007. "Aggregation of regional economic time series with different spatial correlation structures," Department of Economics Working Papers 0720, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- de Vilder, Robin G. & Visser, Marcel P., 2007. "Volatility Proxies for Discrete Time Models," MPRA Paper 4917, University Library of Munich, Germany.