Report NEP-ETS-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Rafael, 2007. "Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Manera & Chiara Longo & Anil Markandya & Elisa Scarpa, 2007. "Evaluating the Empirical Performance of Alternative Econometric Models for Oil Price Forecasting," Working Papers 2007.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2007. "Forecasting with Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 91, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Alex Maynard & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2007. "Covariance-based orthogonality tests for regressors with unknown persistence," Working Papers 1122, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:qut:rwolff:2006-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:qut:rwolff:2006-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:qut:rwolff:2006-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:qut:rwolff:2006-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mauro Costantini & Roy Cerqueti, 2007. "Non parametric Fractional Cointegration Analysis," ISAE Working Papers 78, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).